Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!!


Kinda funny how when I was looking for a picture of you from when you were young I had all these pics of our baby sister and just a few of you. So you either hid from the camera a lot or somehow pics I've taken/received have disappeared...hmmmm. Or our baby sis was such a ham that she just jumped in front of the camera at every single opportunity leaving no time for someone to get a pic of you. Yeah that's more likely, huh.
Anyway I know ya'll are dealing with no power and ice and snow and nasty stuff like that today. But I hope you have a good birthday anyway. I'll sit down here in my nice warm, powered house browsing the internet, playing with the kiddies and thinking of ya. ;) . I may even bake a cake in your honor.

No comments: