Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 29

Almost there, can't believe I've done the entire month thus far. Anyway today's writing prompt is "What is the last thing you do before bed?" Well, if I was being smart I would say turn off the light(actually that's not it either, the very last thing I do before nighty-night is turn off the t.v.).
I think they're wanting more of a bedtime routine thing. I'm not sure I have one though.
I send the kiddies to bed between 8 and 8:30pm. Hubby and I usually go somewhere between 9 and 10pm. So for routine it's kisses good night then after they're in bed Hubby steps out to smoke one last cigarette(I know, it's a very nasty habit and I really hope he's able to quit soon) and I begin turning off lights. Then it's our time to bathe and tuck in. No big routine, no setting out clothes or anything. Sometimes I remember to plug my cellphone in to its charger. We watch the weather channel or news for a few minutes then turn over to sleep.
Not very interesting, but that's our typical night.

No comments: