Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

It's a twofer

Wow two posts today.  I'm either really bored or just procrastinating. Actually a bit of both I guess.  I read parts of past blogs in my archive and oh  my have I been through a lot of changes and other moments in the past 6 years. I've moved at least 3 or 4 times, not sure I posted everytime.  Have had issues with family members (issues that seem to have a recurring theme, you think some people would get off the merry-go-round already it's time for something new).  I've gardened, I've tried several different diets/eating plans.  Still not skinny, I'm sure I'm healthier then what I started at and I'm learning so much and have pretty much settled into a healthy-ish lifestyle.  My children have grown and matured so much.  We've lost and gained pets. It's amazing to see where I've been and getting an idea to where I'm going.
I'm thinking I need to change the name for my blog.  I'm not sure what yet, but this one just isn't fitting the bill any longer.  

No comments: