Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I think I'll wish a happy mother's day to those who made me a mother. Happy Mother's Day to each of the four wild ones. Thank you all four for the lessons in humility, patience, love, and more that you teach me each day. Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful husband, because yea,of course with out your help I would not of gotten pregnant and gave birth to our lil darlin's. Lastley, Happy mother's day to my in-laws, because with out you my hubby would of not been created and I would not be celebrating my 10th mothers day.
Well if I wanted to get real technical I could of gone on further then that but then it gets too boring so I think I'll stop there. The headache I woke up with and still have has not gone away enough to think that much anyway.

Also I wish a Happy Mother's day to all other mothers and mothers-to-be out there. Bb

No comments: