Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Here is this weeks menu plan:

Breakfasts:
Monday: Biscuits and Bacon
Tuesday: Overnight French Toast
Wednesday: Oatmeal
Thursday: Hard Boiled Eggs, Bacon
Friday: Pancakes
Saturday/Sunday: Cereal


Lunches: kids will eat at school and I grab a sandwich, soup or ramen noodles and Hubby grabs whatever catches his eye.

Dinner:
Monday: Burgers, Fries, was salad but now it's corn
Tuesday: Was Chili but I forgot beans, so now it's Chicken and rice and spinach
Wednesday: Steak, Fried potatoes, Peas
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Chicken "Hot Legs" (sorta like hotwings but more meat, lol) Scalloped potatoes, green beans
Saturday: Spaghetti, breadsticks, salad
Sunday: My Oldest son's birthday so it'll be whatever he wants.


Next week is Thanksgiving so I've got to plan around that and I'll work on that menu probably Friday or Saturday. The kids and I liked having a menu printed out and on the fridge. They like knowing what they are going to have for breakfast and dinner and I like that I'm not standing in the kitchen at 5pm wondering what in the world I'm going to fix.

To see more Menu's go HERE.

No comments: