Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Postings

Psalm 29:11 

The Lord will give strength to His people;

The Lord will bless His people with peace.


I've been following the story of a young local girl named Lucy as she has battled cancer the past year and a half. Now my heart trembles as she is back in the hospital and it's not looking good. You can read of her plight on her mother's blog HERE. Her mother asks that in the years come people do not forget Lucy. That her suffering does not go in vain. I won't forget.

When I hear my children roughhousing, arguing, laughing...I'll remember there's a little girl who cannot do this with her siblings. I'll remember there's a mother who will not hear these sound coming from her daughter again. When my oldest son get's his driver's license, I'll remember. There's a little girl who won't go through this milestone in her life.  With my children's triumphs and failures, ups and downs...I promise to remember how fortunate I am. 


No comments: