Pages

Friday, December 02, 2016

So I post at the beginning of the year and then let the blog sit, lonely and neglected. I'm such a bad blog owner. Good thing it's not a living, breathing thing.

However, I am bringing this old thing back to life. I've been slacking when it comes to eating right and exercising this year. I've put on weight and I just can't accept this. My body does not fit. It's lumpy and squishy. I haven't had the energy I am used to having. I've been having joint pain in my ankles as well. This is not my home. So it's time to do some repairs.

I'm reopening this blog and am going to use it for accountability. I've decided to create the goal of running the Navy 10 nautical miler in June. This gives me 6months from Sunday to train. Training starts tomorrow morning.

No comments: