Pages

Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Son-o-mine


I know this is a day early, but I got to work and then do your birthday so I won't have time tomorrow to post this.  So I wish you, my dear son, a happy 9th birthday.  
You might be my middle son, but your the one who does things first.  You held your head up sooner then any of your siblings(or any other baby I know) at 2-3 weeks.  You were crawling by 4 months and pulling yourself up into a standing position.  You were walking by 8 months (when the rest of your siblings waited till around a year).  Shoot you were the first to get tonsillitis (and you got that the first time at 18 months).  To this day you have to be the first, the best and I love you for it.  I love that you keep going till you achieve your goals.  I love that you have set reasonable life goals already (he says he wants to be an Ironworker, a mechanic and have 6 or 7 kids...I say good luck and hope you don't mind hardwork, lol). 
Now that you've reached the grand age of 9 years you can slow down a bit and enjoy what's left of your childhood years, or at least slow down so I can enjoy what's left of your childhood years.

No comments: