Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Hobby





Sorry for the crappy picture.  Hopefully Hubby will get me a new camera for my bday next month...I just have to show him which one I want ;) .  I'm getting him a video chair that costs nearly 200.00 he can spend about that much on me, right.  Anyway there is my new hobby.  I was cold yesterday and something knitted sounded so nice and warm.  So I ran down to Wally World to get a space heater and knitting needles and yarn.  It's gonna be a scarf and the blue is much prettier then what showed up in that pic.  It's says Ocean on the package.  What else is cool is that the yarn is made from recycled plastic bottles and it's actually really soft (well softer then the Red Heart yarn).  Well have to make this short and sweet as it's time to get the kiddies on the bus.  In 29 degree weather...brrrr.

No comments: