Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Stupid Groundhog

I heard he saw his shadow so six more weeks of winter.  Good news is that Phil is only accurate about 39% of the time.  I'm just itching to get out and plant something.  I'm thinking , as soon as I get a day to do it, of going ahead and tilling out my garden plots and then I can plant tomatoes, corn, lettuce, greens, cabbage, peas, potatoes...basically anything that likes or doesn't mind a cold start.  Then end of March beginning of April I can plant the other stuff. 
I've not posted on here in a week I know,but there's a lot going on that I cannot post about here as it doesn't just relate to me.  That and we're short-handed on work so I've been asked/told to pick up a couple more days.  I did the figuring and basically I will not be home for two weeks.  If I'm not at work I'll be at school and vice verse.  That really really sucks and I have a bad feeling about it.  It's going to take a lot of extra work for me not to drown in everything that's going on right now.  It will be all right, I'm sure.  If I can just get through the next 2-3 weeks without going crazy or getting behind on schoolwork I'll be just fine.

No comments: