Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rain, Rain....wait Cold, Cold Go Away

...come back another year. I'm so tired of wet, cold, rainy weather. It's the end of March, We should be out enjoying windy, sunny weather, fishing and flying kites. Not inside huddling around the games systems and computer.
I got a call from my student dentist and he had to push back my appointments to get my teeth fixed. It seems instead of getting the periodontal work and filling first I'm getting 2-4 teeth pulled. Cool thing also, it seems some of the student dentists are taking their license exams and my mouth has problems they could fix for their test. So free dental work for me. Only problem is that I may have to miss class that day. I'll work it out though.
Speaking of classes, I've been contemplating applying for the nursing program at the college I'm currently attending along with my application at BCHS. This way I don't have all my eggs in one basket so-to-speak. I'm all counting on getting in at BCHs that I really hadn't thought of what I would do if I wasn't accepted. So I'm going to get things rolling for the nursing program at DSCC as well. That way if one doesn't take me maybe the other will. The program at DSCC is only an Associates degree and that kinda sucks because that's not really what I want. But I picked up a paper at one time that described a program they have with UofM so you can pretty much get an associates and then a bachelor's degree simultaneously. Sounded pretty neat and I think I might see into it.
Well I guess I'll write more later I gotta go and decide which recipe on my menu list for the week I'm gonna fix for dinner tonight. It's a choice between:
Beef & Cabbage Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce, or Hamburger Buddy, or Southwestern Beef & Bean Burger Wraps. All which sound really good and the recipes are fairly healthy. I got them from Eating Well if you want to search for them. I was leaning to Hamburger buddy but the bean and burger wraps sound real good too. Well gotta go I think this is enough rambling for one day.

No comments: