Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I love Wednesdays

Really I do. It's the middle of the week, Monday is behind us and the weekend is only two days away. Plus, to make even more perfect, I get out of class at 10:05 then have a session with the personal trainer at 10:30. Last week I left feeling awesome. In spite of getting a bit nauseas towards the end. Every time in the past week I've gone and done thirty minutes on the treadmill and left I feel refreshed. I'm looking forward to today. Even though I don't have my English Lit homework completed, ugh bad Jackie. I'll work on it in a few minutes though and print out what I do have and go with it. Anyway, I've not quite reached the water amount she wanted me to drink ( 2L or 2 smart water bottles full) but I've gotten close most days. My soda intake is still too much (I'm only to drink one a day and I've had one-two a day), I'm getting there. I feel like I should of done more but at the same time I feel like I'm just where I need to be at the moment.

No comments: