Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Oh No the Full Moon is upon us

Working in healthcare really makes you hate that one week a month when its a full moon. You know how they say all the crazies come out during a full moon. I work in a nursing home and all the full moon seems to have everyone up in arms. And its only just started. This is the time of month where you really wish you could just move the call light button just a little out of reach...or just hide it all together. Yes I just got off work and yes it's been a rough night...and I worked the easiest hall we have tonight. I can only imagine what it'll be like the rest of the week when I work my usual hall. I doubt I get home before 10:30pm all week, well I'm off Thursday and Friday so it'll be all week except those two days.
other then complaining about work nothing else to report...gotta feeling I'll be busy with phone calls, emails and faxes this week....starting class back up next week for Medical Assisting, in four months I'll be done....I hope, I really don't wanna waste like 15,000 dollars for nothing. I really can't afford to.
Goodnight, Good day, or whatever it is to whomever is reading this.

No comments: