Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Can't think of a Title

I'm just putting something here so my imaginary readers know I still come to this blog. Hubby, the kiddies and I are going to go and check out a couple houses today. Hopefully one of them will feel like home and we get it. My middle son, B.J. said he hopes these are the last ones we look at (We've only looked at 3 others). I don't think he is going to be much of a shopper. He's going to be more like his daddy. The "If you want it just buy it" type. I'm the "Well if I buy it today it will just go on sale tomorrow so I might as well wait a few days" kind of person. Half the time I never buy it or I walk all over the store with it only to put it back on the shelf, or hand it to the cashier and tell him/her that I've changed my mind. I think it's a family thing, my youngest sister tells me she does the same as well. My mom, I know, will hem haw and mutter over a decision to buy a simple blouse that is marked down like 75%. My Grandma H and Great Grandma are notorious yard sellers and flea market shoppers. So yea, come to think of it, it is a family thing. I'll most likely pass the trait on down to my daughter and granddaughters.
So nothing new going on just at this very moment. Kids are finishing their chores and getting ready to get ready to leave as soon as Hubby gets home. I wish a safe Labor day weekend to everyone reading this. Blessed Be.

No comments: