Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Don't Get Mad...Get Glad

Lol, no not really. It's too early to come up with a much more clever title. I was just thinking, do you ever want to tell someone just shut up already. There is this person, I don't want to mention names just in case she ever reads this, I care for her a lot and mean this in the kindest way. But sometimes I just want to shake her and tell her to shut up already. Every time I talk to her she's either complaining about one person or another. These two people cannot do anything right it seems like. Now one of them and I had a falling out way back in February, while I'm not angry with her anymore I can no longer trust her but wish her the best of luck with her latest adventure. She's trying to be brave and moved away from her family to a place she wants to call home. She's trying to make a place where her and her kids will be happy. More power to her, isn't that what we all are trying to do. Today while talking to the first person I mentioned, this first person had nothing positive to say at all. Nothing like a load of negativity first thing in the morning.
I try to put a positive light on it and tell well she's doing this and this and says this kid is happy and doing this and maybe she's trying her best right now. Well the first person was like "that will never last". I just wanted to say Ugh and get over it and wish her best of luck already. She's family (they're all family) and you just cannot stay mad or hold a grudge with family (or anyone for that matter) life is too short and it's too much work to do that. Much easier to just let everything go wish the person best of luck and keep in touch.
Reading back on what I just wrote I know it probably doesn't or won't make sense to anyone but me, but I got it off my chest for awhile. Probably just until I talk to the first person again. It's what I was put on this world for I guess, to be every ones sounding board (or would it be bitch board). Maybe I chose the wrong career path to go on, maybe instead of nursing I should go into counseling or psychiatry ::insert eye rolling here::.

No comments: