Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Hump Day

Well it's Wednesday. I was reading through my posts (Ok not all of them just the ones on the front page). I noticed I have not put anything on here lately about our house buying adventure. Basically, it sucks. We've been trying for this house for about 3 weeks now. We've gone through the making the offer, the counter-offer, having it accepted, getting the pre-approval from a lender and all that. Now we are having problems with the loan. It seems that the house we are trying for was set up for a convential loan. We are approved for a FHA loan and due to mistakes in the past we cannot get approved for a convential loan. So the bank that owns the house (it's a foreclosure) is being slow in getting back with our lender on seeing about switching it over. We told our realtor and put it on the contract that we were approved for a FHA loan. We were not told that it was set up for a conventional loan until after the contract had been accepted. It says no where on the paper we had been given with the info on the house about only certain types of loans being accepted. So lately we've been getting phone calls from our realtor saying it looks like it's not going to work. Then we'll get a call from our lender saying it looks OK he's going to try another route. Then we'll get another call saying nope it's not going to work. Hubby and I are about to where we just don't want the house any more. So today I'm wondering what the phone well bring me.
On another note, I've became a consultant/rep for Pink Ladybug Spa Essentials and they/we are having a grand re-opening on October 1st. I'll put something about that up here later.

No comments: