- I'm ready for classes to start (well except I still have to buy textbooks and school supplies...mentally I'm all prepared)
- I'm ready for life to slow down a bit so I can catch up.
- I'm ready for my kids to finally start doing as I ask (yep, that's gonna happen)
- I'm ready for my work hours to cut back so I can concentrate on getting ready for school.
- I'm ready to be able to go to Zumba again (between work and baseball games I've just not had the time).
- I'm ready for a change, any change (I just have a feeling some changes are coming).
- I'm ready to hear the doctors FINALLY know why my little nephew is so sick so much.
- I'm ready to have the education so I could know why my little nephew is so sick (he is too 'cause Aunt Jackie is suppose to fix things )
- Right now I need to get ready for the day, including getting all the kiddies up.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday and a wonderful week.