Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 5 and Beginning Day 6

Well yesterday was OK but I felt the beginning of a cold coming on. So I took an extra vitamin C and hoped for the best. I'm so tired of lemon juice and the lemon/olive oil shot every morning. I woke up with some bad sinus pain this morning. I don't think it's due to the detoxing, I think it's more a result of the cold symptoms I had yesterday. Since I feel so bad I just couldn't bring myself to drink the lemon juice/olive oil. I think some green tea and the recipe for tofu scramble is the thing this morning. I'm down another pound and about 1/2 an inch. I noticed the jeans I put on this morning fit much better then they did the last time I wore them. I'm doing well so far...not doing the diet 100% but pretty close. Right now I'm thinking of going one more week (to kinda make up for the slip ups this week) and then start adding foods back in. My caffeine withdrawal symptoms are all gone though I still have some junk food cravings.
Well lots to do today. Have to get a tire and an oil change then to the campus bookstore to get books and supplies for class next week. Then this evening we are going to go see the Memphis Redbirds game. Should be fun.

No comments: