Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally Friday

It's been kind of a screwed up week. Hubby worked from 2pm to 9am Sunday/Monday, which screwed up with my sleep schedule as well because I just don't sleep well when he's not home.  Tuesday was fairly normal. Wednesday I woke up super tired due to developing a bad headache at 2am, so I missed school as I felt I was too tired to drive in.  Thursday got up got the kiddies together to take to my friends house so I could go to class.  I get there and knock on the door, nothing.  The kiddies knock on the door, nothing.  I send a text, no reply.  Knock again, now I'm starting to get worried.  Another text, no reply.  Call no answer...okay well sometimes she doesn't answer her phone. Call again, no answer leave message.  After about 20 minutes of standing, waiting, texting, knocking, calling I decide that I'll just take the kids home.  I figure I'll try calling later to check on her, because now I'm worried that maybe something happened to her daughter or fiance or her.  It's too late for me to leave to make it to class in time (I don't like being one of those people who walk in 20-30 minutes late).
Turns out she was home as was her daughter.  She(or her daughter) just, for some reason, hadn't heard us at the door.  She felt really bad, I wasn't too worried or upset sometimes things happen.  So now I'm getting ready to head for class, feeling kinda lost because I've missed two this week and hoping I can catch up without too much trouble.  I have a quiz on Monday and need a good grade on that.  No Civl Air Patrol meetings this weekend, no baseball practices so should be able to get some studying in. I hope.

No comments: