Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Crazy 8 MeMe

8 Things I’m Passionate About:
1. My Hubby
2. My Kiddies
3. Education
4. Getting Healthy
5. Taking care of people
6. Drawing
7. Enjoying life
8. Making Friends

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Finish College
2. Learn to play violin
3. Go to Ireland
4. Visit, and take my kids to, all the major tourist places in the US (Niagara Falls, Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Disney World, etc)
5. Take an art class
6. See a Broadway show
7. Get to know all the family members on my father's side that I haven't met.
8. Climb a mountain

8 Things I Say Often:
1. I love you
2. NO
3. What were you thinking
4. Ya'll are nuts
5. Put that down
6. quiet it down
7. Let me look it up
8. I don't know

8 Books I’ve Read Recently:
1. The Eat-Clean Diet
2. Labyrinth
3. Dream-Hunter or something like that by Sherilyn Kenyon
4. Fitness mag-okay so it's not a book
5. Country Living
6. Highland Wolf
7.In My Wildest Fantasies
8. Every Blog and news headline that I see it seems

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. Living on a Prayer-Bon Jovi
2. 18 and Life-Skid Row
3. What Do Ya Think About That - Montgomery Gentry
4. You Wouldn't Know- HellYeah
5. Poison- Alice Cooper
6. Is There Life Out There-Reba McIntyre
7. anything by Johnny Cash
8. Unforgiven- Metallica

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends
1. Sense of Humor
2. Their confidence
3. Honesty
4. Trustworthiness
5. Loyalty
6. Their love for all their friends
7.How they stand up for the underdog(all my friends do this I realize, I just haven't thought of it really before)
8. Their strength

8 People that I think should do Crazy 8s
1. I don't know who to put here.
2. So I guess if your reading this and want to do it...
3. go ahead.
4. Have
5. A
6. Nice
7. Day
8. Alrighty then.

No comments: