Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pondering...

I'm thinking about enrolling in a LPN class. The technical school in a town up the road is enrolling for all courses it says on it's sign. I'm just really not sure if I want to go the LPN to RN route or just enroll in a Rn(BSN) program. The LPN course is only 12 months and I'll make probably close to 3x as much as I am now, which will make paying for a RN course a lot easier. The hours are M-F 8a-2:30p which are perfect 'cause I would not need to pay for daycare(the kids get on the bus at about 6:40a and are home between 3:25p-3:30p). I could still work weekends for a while(just couldn't sleep on Mondays, sleep is over-rated, right?). Anyway, I think I'll go for it. My grades are horrible(had a bad semester last time I was in college) and so it would take a lot of work to get into a college for an Rn program so the Lpn to Rn route may be easier for me.
Well I think that's it for today, I've got a training class to go to for work this morning. Oh and btw I'm selling Tupperware once more. So, if you want to check out what we have to offer go here http://www.mytupperware.com/jackiefrench . You can do an online party and earn the hostess gifts ;)

No comments: