Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Almost done with the 2nd week of Fall semester. I think I'm doing okay so far, but I've really got to step up a bit so I don't fall behind in studying.  Trying to balance work, school and family is not easy. Doable, but not easy. It seems something is always falling by the wayside. Hopefully I don't work much this weekend so I can get caught up a bit. So far I'm only scheduled for tomorrow, I'm hoping that doesn't change. Though I figure I'll either work Sunday or Monday(I'm hoping for Monday 'cause I really would like to go to church Sunday). 
Hubby and I are about done with teenage girl angst. Last weekend she got on Hubby's last nerve, pretty difficult to do actually.  I think we are about to check into counseling for her/us. Right now, I'm just trying to take everything a day at a time. I feel as I have to walk on eggshells around her at home, and that's not a good thing. We, as parents, should not be letting a child dictate how the atmosphere at home should be. We'll get it figured out, hopefully soon. 
Well dear readers, I just thought I would put a quicky post up to let all know I'm around. I've got to get stuff together and head to class. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: