Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Okay Once More With Spirit...

Yea, if you read my myspace you know I posted the exact same thing over there, I'm just trying to make sure to meet my quotas for each company at the same time passing on some great products.



I'm going to try having an online party again...tonight. I'm thinking at about 6pm c.s.t. just hop on over to Jackie's Gifts and More and click on the chatroom (coffee cup on the left hand side of the page) enter there and I'll be including all 3 companies this time. Pink Ladybug Spa Essentials, Critter Snackz, and M & K Gifts Galore. I'll be doing a secret hostess for this event. What I'll do for everyone/anyone who shows up I'll put your name in a hat and have one of my kiddies draw it out and that person will be the hostess of this party.

Tonight is the last night to order from Pink Ladybug Spa Essentials in order to be sure have your products in time for Christmas. Everything but the home decor items are made by hand when ordered. The Secret Hostess winner will be eligible for all hostess rewards:


Pink Ladybug Spa Essentials:Click here to see products
15% in free merchandise; based on party sales
NO mininum sales amount
FREE 8 oz bottle of soy lotion
FREE 8 oz bottle of lotion and shower gel for each booking received & held
10% discount on all personal orders for 1 year from date of party/show.
1/2 price items starting at party sales of $125.00



Critter Snackz (click here to see products)
Critter Snackz does not really have a hostess program I know of just yet, but if chosen as a Secret Hostess I'll give you 10% off any Critter Snackz order you want to make for 30 days.



M & K Gifts Galore (click here to see products)
Again I couldn't find any hostess program info for this company. So if chosen as a Secret Hostess I'll give you 10% off any M & K Gifts Galore order you want to make for 30 days.

So just browse on over to
http://jackiesgiftsandmore.googlepages.com and click on the chatroom on the left hand side of the screen. Hope to see you there.

No comments: