Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has a good one. Ours is in a little lighter mood now. We found out the closing date will be the 28th and all the paperwork and everything is at the underwriters right now. I think that's a good thing. I hope it is. We still aren't real sure how much we are paying for the place, lol. It's probably going to be less then what it was originally. We should either find out today or Monday. It'll be great way to spend the New Year, in our new home.
Well I'm gonna go and help the kids wrap their gifts. We had them draw each others names and buy for that person. I went and bought some stocking stuffers this morning and could you believe that Wal-mart is already taking down their christmas stuff to put up valentines day items. It's still 3 days till Christmas for goodness sakes.

No comments: