Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

Thank You...

For the nice comments. I'm thinking if we were going to hear bad news about the house surely we would of heard it by now. We should know something today hopefully. Everyone will know which 'cause I'll either be doing a happy dance around the house and yard or I'll be sitting here sullenly pouring over the real estate ads looking for another place.
Hubby and I saw something cool we're going to get to use when we move. It's called a forearm forklift . It would come in handy when we go to move the heavy stuff as it's gonna be just the two of us (well and yea the kiddies but I don't expect them to be much help). We saw it on diy network on a show called Cool Tools. It's only 20 dollars at a hardware store. I think it would be easier to use then a dolly and probably stores a lot easier.
Well that's it for today. Have a great weekend.

No comments: