Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

What a Beautiful Day

Not really...It's a cool 55 degrees with overcast and scattered rain showers. I'm just trying to be optimistic. Today is the only day I have off for the next seven. I'm switching from first shift(7a-3p) to third (11p-7a) this week and it changes my rotation meaning my next day off is next Monday. I feel tired just typing that. It'll be all good though, I'll have a great paycheck just in time to pay summer tuition.
I worked on a budget for May and June. I think I've got one that will work and it sees us having a small surplus by the end of June. I'm hoping as I go through the summer that surplus will increase enough to make the transition when I got part-time in the fall smoother. May will be a little tough, but the first month of a budget usually is.
I'm waiting on the financial aid office to see if I can get any help for summer. I hope so, as I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't. I'm hoping things work out.
Not much else to put on here right now really. Hope anyone reading this is having a blessed day.

No comments: