Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Wii Had a good Thanksgiving

Not a great one, I would of had the day off work if it was a great one.  All in all though, it was really good.  I went and worked 8 hours at the nursing home came home and finished the dinner.  Hubby cooked the Turkey and boiled the taters for mashed taters.  I made my pies on Wednesday.  So we had green bean casserole, a cheesy broccoli dish, mashed taters and gravy, turkey, rolls (homemade of course ;) and for dessert we had pumpkin, pecan and apple pies.  Nope not all super healthy and none of it diet friendly but it was soooo good.  After we ate we all took turns on the Wii for about 2 hours or more (I think it was more) playing Wii Sports, so I burned off a portion of the calories I consumed and had a lot of fun doing it.
I need to make an amendment to my last post...I couldn't get into Micro.  apparently my Chemistry and Biology classes have different names so they didn't transfer over to this college.  It's funny how this all works out.  Since my Biology class was like intro to biology instead of Biology 1 they didn't transfer the credit as a biology class, instead they put it as an elective(same with Chemistry).  I hate when colleges do that.  Anyway so no Microbiology.  Instead I found the Nutrition class I was looking for.  It's an online class(like I was telling the lady that the other guy had told me), the advisor couldn't find it and so assumed it wasn't being offered.  I found it though when I was online registering my classes.  Amazing isn't it.  
Well everyone have a great weekend.  I'm going to be working all weekend looking forward to Monday so I can dig out all my Xmas decorations.  I'm going to put up two trees this year I think.  Just because I can.

No comments: