Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012


2011 wasn't too bad of a year. Actually I think it's been pretty good. It was a year of beginnings. I began, with earnest, to recover my health. Not only have a lost a little weight I have gained in strength and my better health seems to show in my face.  Middle son began middle school. Oldest son began high school this year, so it kind of feels like the beginning of the end. I'm glad of this time for him, as he begins to plan his adult life. I started going to church and so I've began a new life with Jesus.
In 2012 I'm looking forward to beginning my last year (hopefully) of my undergraduate degree.  If all goes as I plan I'll graduate May of 2013. I'm looking forward to my daughter starting her high school experience.  I'm looking forward to trying to volunteer more and spreading the good I feel I can do. I'm also looking forward to losing these 35lbs I need to lose.
No resolutions this year, no need to make any.  I'm just going to continue going like I am because I feel like I'm doing okay so far. A little tweaking maybe but so far so good.

No comments: