Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's been a while

I've just been busy the last few days. I got the new job and started it already, the last three days have been orientation. I work tonight and tomorrow night at the old job and tomorrow day and Monday at the new job. So Monday night I'll be rather loopy and sleep deprived, but I'll be just fine I swear. 40 hours of work in 3 days time isn't so bad, really. It's not something I'm going to make a habit of though, 'cause I like my sleep.
Nothing else new has happened this week. I like the new job so far, kinda felt a little odd at times 'cause I came in at the end of an ongoing situation between the lady who was orientating me and another coworker. That came to a head yesterday and the administrator got in on it. It's a small nursing home and there are usually about 6 CNA's on the day shift along with 3 nurses the don and adon and housekeeping staff...basically the total staff is small enough that everyone knows everyone and everything and everyone gets sucked in to everyone else's drama. This seems to happen at every nursing home I've been at so I just figure it just what happens when you work with women. Women fight dirty and some can be rather catty, it's always fun.

No comments: