Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's March for goodness sakes...

They are calling for snow to come in tonight and tomorrow. I know we won't get much if any at all, but still. It's March, it's suppose to be all warm and spring-like now. We go from a chance of snow tonight and tomorrow to 60s beginning of next week. Maybe this will be Old Man Winter's last hoorah before getting his butt booted out the door till December. I've noticed fruit trees blooming already around here. I know they don't want it to snow.
I'm getting ready to go and sign up for the NET test. I know this isn't exactly the way I planned on getting into nursing but it's a way. How does it go "the best laid schemes of mice and men often go awry" or something similar. Also where there's a will there's a way and I have will a plenty. Okay enough with the sayings and quotes or I'll be talking like that all day. I feel that this is a path to get to my ultimate goal(actually I feel like I'm in a damned Labyrinth and have no idea which way I'm suppose to take so I take the way that feels "right" and hope I'm not suppose to turn left). Anyway I don't feel like I'm making a mistake, a little nervous maybe but not that deep down gut feeling that what I'm about to do is going to screw up my life majorly. Well that's it for my day so far. How was yours?

No comments: