Pages

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Day 6 of NaBloPoMo

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Sitting here getting ready for church. Well, I'm ready I'm just waiting on it being time to go. I missed going last Sunday. We skipped due to my sprained foot and Hubby is a big worry wart when it comes to me. I notice, I'm not sure he notices how much he worries when I'm sick or injured but I do. Sometimes I resent it a little, it feels like he's treating me like a child. However, I do know it's his love for me that makes him worry so, so I try to just accept it.
How do you like that bible verse at the top? I was looking through random bible verse websites and that verse popped on this site and I thought, hey that fits how our life has been going the past couple of weeks. Financial strains, school strains, health strains...everything seems to be piling up. I'm one of those people who like to plan and then make plans for plans. I will have plan A, B, C,....and so on. It's how I deal with uncertainties. It keeps me calm, unless something comes up that I don't have a plan for. Then I freak out a little, I don't do surprises good or bad.
So I'm going to try, for a little while anyway, to not worry so much about tomorrow. I do have enough going on with today.

No comments: