Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last Day of NaBloPoMo

I did it! 30 days of writing/posting something. Today's writing prompt is "What did you learn from doing NaBloPoMo?"
Well I learned I could do it, of course. I learned that it takes some planning to do a post everyday or you end up posting random items. Which is okay if randomness is what your blog is about. I learned the more you write the more you think of topics to write about. Also, sometimes you just have absolutely nothing to say. I would post random things on those days, I could of done some thinking or researching and actually came up with something worth writing though.
Well I've got to get going with my day. I probably won't post much the next couple of weeks due to finals coming up. Studying out ranks blogging. I will be putting up a Jesse tree tomorrow. I thought I would try it as it sounds neat and we need to be reminded why we celebrate Christmas.
Have a great day dear readers.

No comments: