Pages

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Weekend Plans

Well, I don't really have any. I took my oldest son to his Civil Air Patrol meeting this morning ( I have to say it makes my heart swell with pride to see him in his uniform). I've read various recipes thinking of ideas for quick weekday breakfasts, looking into freezer meals. I've raked the front yard closest to the house. I've played with my big girl (a german shepherd/akita mix) Elizabeth. I've watched t.v. did some searching using Swagbucks in hopes to earn a few more bucks so I can get an amazon card or something.
Tomorrow is church and getting ready for week, so nothing big going on. I'm kinda glad for it, quiet weekends are so needed at times. Especially with the holidays quickly approaching.
I've gotten my scarf a little more then half way done. I'm going to finish it this weekend and begin on the kiddies. I've got to motivate myself to work on it more so I can get them all done in time.
Oh and this is day 5 of NaBloPoMo , I have to say I'm on a roll. Hopefully I can keep this up for 25 more days.
Speaking of NaBloPoMo, if you haven't checked out the blogroll on Blogher you ought to. I enjoy reading others blog and like the ability to see bloggers I haven't read yet. Maybe later, like tomorrow, I'll post a few I found that I like.

No comments: