Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend Wanderings

I don't really have any idea what to blog about today. Blogging for like what 12-13 days straight will do that I guess. It's been such an ordinary day, which is quite lovely actually. So I decide I'll find some interesting posts from blogs I read from the past week.

Nicole, from over at Baking Bites, posted a recipe for No Knead Pumpkin Bread that may have to be added to my Thanksgiving menu...I may have to make some prior to just try it.

Cammy, from The Tippy Toe Diet, posted links to 11 Healthy-ish Recipes on Veteran's day. My favorite is the Harvest Apple Cake...go check her out.

If you want to see some gorgeous photos of the Ozarks (and just gorgeous photos of other places), check out Tammy at Photos By Tammy.

Spring fever already? I'm getting there and winter isn't here yet. Kylee, from Our Little Acre, posted about planting Crocuses in the lawn. Be ready to enjoy those small purple beauties when the spring thaw comes (I have some planted down by my mailbox with tulips...can't wait to see them in March).

Mary from Owlhaven posted crafty Christmas ideas. I want to do the cinnamon candles. They would be great in my home (and as gifts too).

Okay I think that's enough for today. Hopefully you enjoy reading what these other bloggers write about. I have to go pop some cinnamon rolls in the oven, but thats a post for tomorrow.

No comments: